- Public building and planning law in the context of project developments and real estate transactions; in particular for commercial real estate (logistics, retail), healthcare real estate (care homes, assisted living) and micro-apartments/serviced apartments
- EU chemicals legislation (REACH)
- Regulation and approval of automated driving systems
- Air carrier regulation
Show moreShow less
Education and Professional Experience
- Lawyer at GSK Stockmann since 2016
- Working at the locations Berlin and Frankfurt
- Specialist Lawyer for Administrative Law
- Lawyer at a major international law firm in Frankfurt in the area of public commercial law from 2013 to 2016
- Admitted to practise law in Germany (2013)
- Trainee lawyer with a major international law firm in Frankfurt and London from 2010 to 2012
- Studies at the Humboldt University of Berlin and the Queen Mary University of London (LL.M. in European Environmental Law) from 2009 to 2010
- Ranking “Lawyers of the Future” 2023 in the area of “Environmental Law and Real Estate Law” (Handelsblatt and Best Lawyers in Germany)
- Marx, Kristina / Boßlet, Julia / Gerhards, Sebastian: “Micro-Living: The Student Accomodation Legalities Report Germany”, in: The Class Foundation 2021 Student Accommodation Legalities Report, Chapter 4.
- Huperz, Philip / Marx, Kristina: “A Word from the Wise: The Interchangeabilities of Micro-Living” in: Digital Trend Report – The Class of 2020, Chapter 4.